Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Random Video

"Music possesses the power to stir the soul, exposing all that is there and all that is not."--me

I have no deep insight to offer, or even a clear reason, for posting this video, besides the fact that it mysteriously resonated with me. The combination of the song and the unique imagery stirred something in me (how's that for vague?). I think, perhaps, this video captured something honest and vulnerable and that's why I was drawn to it. So here is the video for "It Hurts" by Born and Beth Hart.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is an excellent example of the power of art. It captures, as you said, something very honest. It's expressing the conflict between external and internal realities, which almost everyone can relate with, thus the emotional response.

BTW, love your quote.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE this video. Beth Hart is the best. She needs to make another album soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh this made me sad.